How YOU Can Help
Could you spare a few hours to help with a variety of events, like helping at Table-top sales, fundraising days, running stalls at Fun Dog Shows or with the car boot sale on Sundays at Cross Butts? We really are in need of volunteers to help us.
Or can you make items we can sell at these events?
If you would like to help contact Christine on 01947 810787.
We need your help:-
Will you help with fundraising? We always need new members. We are friendly, honestly.
- Any donations would be gratefully received.
- We need Tombola prizes (anything).
- Can you organize an event - Perhaps a coffee morning or a Tombola or a Raffle maybe at work? We can provide the prizes.
- Bric a Brac is required for our car boot sales and stalls. Books, unwanted presents, or just having a clear out, don't throw it out, give it to us!
- We need bedding for the dogs - blankets etc.
- Hotels do you have any old bedding or towels? We can use them!
- Shops do you have any redundant stock? It could help us raise funds.
- Factories, do you have any seconds of items that we could utilise?
- Employers, could we have a collection amongst your staff?
- Can you make a regular donation of say a £1 a month?
- You could become a member of Whitby and Scarborough Dog rescue for just £5 per year. We will send you email updates of whats happening.
- Attend our events, we love to see all the dogs we have rehomed again, thats our reward, we are volunteers we don't get paid.
- Think of us if you are making a will.
Any help you can give or ideas would be gratefully received.
Contact us during Mon, Wed or Fri mornings at the Office 01947 600190.